Model Cars Magazine Forum

Freightliner Car Crarier

This rig was built for a person who then didn't pick it up, I built to how to how this person wanted it (minus the cars) they belong to my son but after fining out they where not included this person vanished I eventually sold the model to recover cost.

102340.jpg

Dingo :)

• 1 month later...
This rig was built for a person who then didn't pick it up, I built to how to how this person wanted it (minus the cars) they belong to my son but after fining out they where not included this person vanished I eventually sold the model to recover cost.

102340.jpg

Dingo :D

HI DINGO IS THE CAR HAULER A KIT OR HOMEMADE??? DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE PICS OR PLANS SO WE CAN TRY AND BUILD.---------UNFINISHED DREAMS TOM MURPHY SLOANNY

Tom, the trailer is a kit that was available many years ago but I believe is back on the shleves of your LHS, the rack over the cab is homemade but is actually just a car carry trailer base jsut sitting on the cab and not actually stuck there, it's only there for pose value for this photoshoot.

Dingo :lol: