Model Cars Magazine Forum

some pencil drawings

gseeds

Nice drawings! Suggestion from an artist's point of view? Next time you do a car-drawing like the one on the bottom, sign your signature on the tire as if it was a tire-companies logo. You'd still have your signature, but it'll be part of the art itselfe! B)

Edited by FujimiLover

• 3 months later...
Great art work, Gary!

Always enjoy seeing your builds at shows.

thanks gregg, its great to hear from you ,its beens years, i hope your doing great !!!!! still love and buy the magazine when ever i can find it here, still the best arould!!!

hopr to hear from you again,take care !!! gary.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Nice drawings. I usually sign mine above the shadow from under the car but more recently I started using a swooping signature using only my initials. But, I used to have one I sketched of an old horse drawn hearse with a few more horses then what it originally had. :D I will have to redo it. I lost most of my art work when my wife moved which pisses me off. Lucky I have photos of most of the good ones. Anyhow it has a supercharged 409 with sidepipe/stacks which follow the body contours. Has 6 spoke wood/aluminum wheels and reigns that attach to the blower. I also want to do one as a hotrod I saw a few years back behind a shop in Bismarck. Looked like late 20s model T with a fully detailed glass sided wood hearse body. Check out my link under my art work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...