Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fisher Model

Does anyone know what has happened to Paul at Fisher Models. I placed an order on 3/25 and hadn't heard anything so I tried to contact him by Email and it came back as undeliverable. I double checked the address and it was correct as given on his website. This is very unlike my past experiences with him. He has always been very responsive and casts some superior products. He hasn't charged me for the order so I am not upset, just wondering and hoping that he is still in business.

He's still in business. Talked to him a couple of weeks ago at a show. He's getting ready to release a new Ferrari. As for being able to get in contact with him, I would suggest trying his web site again. He did stop producing car kits for a while. He's just now getting back into producing some car kits on a limited production run. You might want to contact Strada Sports or Island Collectibles and see if they don't have a way of getting hold of him.

Just shoot him an email at paul@fishermodels.com. He's been very busy with the start of the show season. He's really busy making all the new white elephant Ferrari kits. It is worth the wait. He usually does have a 6 week lead time with kits.

Nic