Model Cars Magazine Forum

Porsche parade!

cruz

http://public.fotki.com/mamaprez/model_clu...5/dscn6375.html This is one I did about two years ago. A good friend of mine recommended this Dupli-color paint and I am glad he did. It is Sunset Orange Metallic and all I did was just polish the paint with no clear. I used my favorite seat belts on it which are the ones from Eduards and I really think that's what sets this model off. I would love to see more Porsche posts not only because I am a big fan of them but because they really are gorgeous and sexy looking machines :wink: Hope you like........ :wink:

Nice! I'm a fan of the older Porsches myself, but that one is really sharp!
I am also a bigger fan of the old Porsches too, I just had to see this one built once I laid my eyes on the boxart when I bought it. Tamiya has a way of capturing these models in that manner not to mention how neatly they go together......Thanks for your input :wink:

• 7 years later...

Despite the superannuated nature of this thread, you can still view the picture if you follow the link then click the "next" button and then "prev" to go back to the Porsche picture. However, it isn't a very good picture: I'd like to see more close-ups and detail shots. But, like all of Cruz's work, it is spectacularly done.

This is a really old thread, that's why you don't see the pictures anymore. I will see if I find a picture of the model and I will post it later, I even have that kit away to someone and don't even remember.....

Hey Cruz!!! I am also a Marylander and Porschephile myself, Small world. What part of Marylander are you in??

Greetings my friend, I am from Abingdon. We do meet at Greenbelt every third Saturday of the Month, I invite you to join us!

Greetings my friend, I am from Abingdon. We do meet at Greenbelt every third Saturday of the Month, I invite you to join us!

Thank you for the invite, I think I would like that. What exactly do these meets consist of and what is their purpose? I estimate that I would have a 1hr 20 minute commute. Also, I have a few questions on some of the builds in your Fotki album,spectacular builds by the way!!! Would you mind if I pm'd you with my questions?

Edited by dantewallace

Thank you for the invite, I think I would like that. What exactly do these meets consist of and what is their purpose? I estimate that I would have a 1hr 20 minute commute. Also, I have a few questions on some of the builds in your Fotki album,spectacular builds by the way!!! Would you mind if I pm'd you with my questions?

http://mamasboyz.org/ Here is the link to the club and what we are all about. We have some members coming from Jersey and Philly once in a while also. I am about an hour away myself but it's well worth the trip specially when you attend the meetings from October all the way up to May. Whatever questions you have you can ask them. My Fotki album is missing a lot of pictures, they say I will have them back after a while but I am kinda doubting that.....

Edited by cruz

• 1 month later...