Model Cars Magazine Forum

61 Plymouth Mild Custom

KDog

P1010442-vi.jpg

P1010443-vi.jpg

P1010446-vi.jpg

P1010445-vi.jpg

Body is by Promolite ( Thanks Tom) Wheels are from 68 Charger / Tires ModelHaus w/w's for the 32's / side pipes from Revell's Merc. Paint is HOK Tanglo over white base.

Enjoy,

KDog

The '61 fullsize Plymouths are one of my all time faves. How can you not love a front end like that? (Okay- it's an easy one to hate, but I like it!)I particularly like the color you used.

I've heard many good things about Tom's castings... one day I'll have one on my shelf, for sure!

As far as YOUR castings, KDog, I can already say from personal experience they are top notch!

Edited by Chuck Most

Bulls eye!! You got me! I love it! That's a great looking build of a favorite old Mopar and it really looks like the kind of mild custom that you might see out on the street or in somebody's driveway. Keep it up!

That is one sweet looking car...color and details are just right.....it is such a unique subject...I love the old 60's Mopars...there just aren't enough of them kit'ed....that is too bad, we need more of them as the current Chrysler LLC is facing possible termination...we need to have more of their "hay day" cars to build.