Model Cars Magazine Forum

1950 Ford F1 Pickup

Classic Plastic

I finished this Revell kit a few days ago. I used the lowered suspension option and narrowed the front and rear axles. The centerline rims are from a 59 El Camino kit and the tires are from my parts box. Wired distributor is from Morgan Automotive Detail. Paint is Candy Apple Red. Comments welcome.

FordBody003.jpg

FordBody060.jpg

FordBody091.jpg

I finished this Revell kit a few days ago. I used the lowered suspension option and narrowed the front and rear axles. The centerline rims are from a 59 El Camino kit and the tires are from my parts box. Wired distributor is from Morgan Automotive Detail. Paint is Candy Apple Red. Comments welcome.

FordBody003.jpg

FordBody060.jpg

FordBody091.jpg

nice color on your truck. i`m trying to get photobucket pic up here of my truck but no luck ---tom -----unfinished dreams

Those look like Aurden heads and valve covers on there. Aren't the plug wires supposed to go to the plug caps on the valve covers just like on a Hemi?

I think ya meant ARDUN (a contraction of Arkus-Duntov), but, yeah, I had the same question. I see plug wires- where do they go?

Be that as it may, I love this kit, and I love seeing it done up to this level. The color in particular really pops on this truck.