Real or Model #91 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

is it the reflection in the bumper?

Nope!

One little hint..................It's a detail that NO ONE ever gets right as far as the making of the kit itself. At least I haven't seen it done right yet. This includes diecasts I've seen. :)

Is that cryptic enough for you? B)

Nope!

One little hint..................It's a detail that NO ONE ever gets right as far as the making of the kit itself. At least I haven't seen it done right yet. This includes diecasts I've seen. :lol:

Is that cryptic enough for you? :lol:

Could it be the backspace on the wheels? I.E. the depth of the tire in the rear wheel opening.

Guest promodmerc
Nope!

One little hint..................It's a detail that NO ONE ever gets right as far as the making of the kit itself. At least I haven't seen it done right yet. This includes diecasts I've seen. :lol:

Is that cryptic enough for you? :lol:

Vent window?

Vent window?

Nope!

ok, i know i said i'll stop but, the trunk lock?

..............and nope! ;)

Once I tell you guys you might run me out of town, but as I said in another post------This one faux pas in this "model" has bugged me for years! :blink:

My answer after Harry gives his....................tomorrow! :unsure:

Nope!

..............and nope! :lol:

Once I tell you guys you might run me out of town, but as I said in another post------This one faux pas in this "model" has bugged me for years! :o

My answer after Harry gives his....................tomorrow! :)

I think its either the valve stems or the gap for the front bumper.

I think its either the valve stems or the gap for the front bumper.

Either that, or the door handles, looks like you can see daylight in the middle of the handle's shadow plus it's pretty thin in profile compared to the Revell kit's handles. So what's the answer Harry, it's technically Friday (12:49am as I type this;))

Mornin Mike, AND Harry! I trust you BOTH slept well, and are WELL rested. So Big Daddy, wats it gonna be??? I'm still goin with REAL, but it's nice to hear the arguments against it! I thought the antena was real lookin and THAT'S wat I based my assumption on. True, as Bill mentioned you CAN get antenas in scale, but THAT one looks a LITTLE TOO TRUE to scale!

I'm just a waitin on ya Daddy-O. Am I cruisin up there with the Angels, OR have I Crashed and Burned??? :(:angry::lol: