Model Cars Magazine Forum

1960 Ford Starliner!!!!!

cruz

Well, that's just terrible. I'm sure my fellow modelers will agree that you should probably just give up the hobby before you embarrass yourself further with shoddy, sloppy work like this Starliner. I mean, you can hardly tell it's a car! Sell the supplies and get out while you can.

Of course, that's just the jealousy talking (and maybe a little of the envy, too). That is a beautiful model and so well executed I'm stunned into near speechlessness. I'm new to this forum and I spent last evening going through your WIP thread for this build and I enjoyed every second of it. Time well spent for a modeler who aspires to your level of quality.

AWESOME WORK, Cruz.

Thank you guys, it ain't that nice, believe me there's a lot of mistakes on this thing ;):rolleyes: I am going to have to talk to Harry so that he can show me how to use photoshop and hide them!!! :P:P

Thank you guys, it ain't that nice, believe me there's a lot of mistakes on this thing ;):rolleyes: I am going to have to talk to Harry so that he can show me how to use photoshop and hide them!!! :P:P

Repeat after Me.."These are not mistakes, they're Artistic deviations " ;)

Thanks alot! Now I have to get a mop and wipe up all the drool! That may be one of the best builds I have EVER seen! No bs!! Did you use photoetched parts for the grill and badges? What is that color? How about underhood and chassis shots?

I usually take my pictures from certain angles and a bit out of focus, that will make anything look good. :D Seems like you have done it again, that's a beautiful model! Got any shots of the engine?

Oh man, I have an uncle visiting me from P.R. this week and he is drooling w/ this thing. He had one when he was younger, bought it used from another guy which had it in a garage and well kept. He wants this one, any chance of selling it? Seriously! This thing is awesome. His was all red.

Oh man, I have an uncle visiting me from P.R. this week and he is drooling w/ this thing. He had one when he was younger, bought it used from another guy which had it in a garage and well kept. He wants this one, any chance of selling it? Seriously! This thing is awesome. His was all red.
Thanks Jay, I don't know what to say man, I have sold a few models but there's a few of them I just can't let go..... :lol: