[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanks for showing us the content of the kit Goose 1957. A very good, and helpful review. Haven't 100% decided if I'll be adding this kit to my collection or not. 

Anyone know if the engine represents the 304 or the 345? Or if they are visually similar and it could be either?

15 minutes ago, landman said:

Anyone know if the engine represents the 304 or the 345? Or if they are visually similar and it could be either?

Pat, I don't think that there is a noticeable enough difference to matter in 1/25 scale. The 345 has a half inch longer stroke from what I understand and the block was made larger only enough to accommodate for that. With that said, it could be a 392 as well.

14 minutes ago, DRIPTROIT 71 said:

Pat, I don't think that there is a noticeable enough difference to matter in 1/25 scale. The 345 has a half inch longer stroke from what I understand and the block was made larger only enough to accommodate for that. With that said, it could be a 392 as well.

Thanks Brian.I’ll just call it a Scout II engine to be safe.

On 4/11/2018 at 11:11 AM, mikemodeler said:

I think a kit of the first gen Scout would be a great seller, maybe in resin as I don't know if it would be as popular as the Revell first gen Bronco has been, but one can dream!

I would buy one ! My 2 cents .. Thanx .. 

Just picked the Scout SS II kit on clearance at Hobby Lobby yesterday. At $7.49 I couldn't pass it up. I already have the chrome grille and bumpers in the "purple pond" as we speak. Other than the non stock exhaust setup, the custom racing seats, and lack of a spare tire, I'm pretty pleased.