Model Cars Magazine Forum

'71 Vega project!!!!

cruz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
To be honest with you Marcos, that engine DOES look kinda big for 25th scale. Looks more BB size than SB. There's also a neet v-6 in the Monogram El Camino that has a nice look to it when complete.I'm talking about the Bass Fishing set. But I think the other versions had one too. I got a couple, let me know if ya need one, I got 2 GNX turbo motors too.Let me know an they're yours. :)
i know this ia old posting just wondering about those GN motors ? you still have them ?

Marcos -

I'm really liking this build -I've been lurking around and I have to say the rotary motor option is perfect!

I really liked the small block option -I wasn't too keen on the Buick motor.

The color is just right and the stance is PERFECT!

I learned every thing I know about Rotaries (Rotii?) from Scott Colmer! :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Well! my relentless search of the internet for information on a Buick V6 has paid off big time! what a pleasure it has been to read this fantastic thread. Great job on the Vega, the Rotary looks the goods and now I have all the reference material I need for my up comming V6 project. Now to acquire a couple of V6's. Unfortunately the Pontiac and Thunderbird v6's I have in my collection are not accurate enough for my project. Cant wait to get my V6's now.

Sweet build and glad my search brought me to this site. All signed up and ready to learn a bit more.

Hursty

• 11 months later...

AWESOME!!! This is just amazing build, Buick's V6 engine fits perfectly to this one, detailing is very nice also. That color looks very good on Vega, and those black stripes are giving the final tough. Very nice build, that's a "must have" kit. Can't wait to see it finished! :D