Model Cars Magazine Forum

4th Caribbean Scale Auto Expo

Jairus

Gregg and I are back in the hotel room, tired but very happy. We just got back from attending a fantastic car show here in beautiful Puerto Rico! (Were the girls are beautiful and the rum flows... ah, well never mind)

The 4th Caribbean Scale Auto Expo is the permire event for the island featuring about 300 models, vendors, prizes, music, dancing and some of the most beautifully built ... model cars found in North America!

A full write up will be featured in a future issue of Model Cars Magazine coming to a Hobby Shop near you.

However, if you want to visit a tropical paradise, meet some of the nicest people on the planet and see for your self the quality of model cars. THEN I suggest you make plans to attend next year. You won't be disappointed!

HI GREGG AND JAIRUS ..MY STAFF AND I HAD A FUN WEEKEND WITH YOU GUYS SPECIALY AT THE EVENT . I KNOW THAT FRIENDS AND MODELERS OF OUR ISLAND WOULD SAY THE SAME. MY FAMILY AND I PERSONALY THANK YOU BOTH TO ACCEPT OUR INVITATION AND BE PART OF THE GAME. SEE YOU AT GSL 2007 SALT LAKE CITY UTAH, AND OF COURSE OUR NEXT CARIBBEAN SCALE AUTO EXPO NOVEMBER 2007, A 5TH ANIVERSARY BIRTHDAY PARTY......''MUCHAS GRACIAS''......................MIGUEL BARBOSA.

Gregg and I are back in the hotel room, tired but very happy. We just got back from attending a fantastic car show here in beautiful Puerto Rico! (Were the girls are beautiful and the rum flows... ah, well never mind)

The 4th Caribbean Scale Auto Expo is the permire event for the island featuring about 300 models, vendors, prizes, music, dancing and some of the most beautifully built ... model cars found in North America!

A full write up will be featured in a future issue of Model Cars Magazine coming to a Hobby Shop near you.

However, if you want to visit a tropical paradise, meet some of the nicest people on the planet and see for your self the quality of model cars. THEN I suggest you make plans to attend next year. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks for your writing and Remember that they have a friend in Puerto Rico.

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun, too bad I wasn't there but congrats to the winners and none winners also. My salutations go to Miguel Barbosa and Luis Ayala, really close friends of mine but also to the other people that made the event possible. If anyone has a chance to visit these guys specially around NNL time you will not be dissapointed. Bill Geary can vouch for that, just ask him where he was this last February 5th and he will tell you......To Gregg and Jairius, thanks for visiting the Island, Miguel is trying to get Lyle Willits and a bunch of MAMA members to go and you guys are the perfect witnesses........

Hi Jairus/Greg

Just a quick note to thank you guys for supporting our modelers here in the island. Your visit is very important to us because it gave us the opportunity to show the modelers community what is going on here in Puerto Rico.

Hope you had a nice flight back. I am planning on going to the the MID Atlantic NNL next year, but if I can't make it I will be here at your new "CASA" and will see you again at the "5th Caribbean Scale Auto Expo"

"Nos Vemos"

:wink: :wink:

GREG AND JAIRUS THANKS FOR COMING TO OUR BEAUTIFUL ISLAND

AND HELPING OUT BARBO WITH PUT THE SHOW OUT ON THE MAG TO SHOW OTHER MODELERS THE GREAT MODELS THERE.SEE YOU NEXT YEAR :wink:

GREAT WEEKEND HAD A BLAST. IF YOU WANT A VACATION AND GO TO A MODEL SHOW AT THE SAMETIME THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO.

JUST DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY AND GET BACK HOME TO SLEEP

UNTIL 4AM THEN HAVE THE SHOW THE NEXT DAY A 9AM. YOU ARE

GARAUNTEED TO BE LATE FOR THE SHOW AND MISS ALL THE FREE

HAD OUT AT THE DOOR. GREAT SHOW GOT A LOT OF IDEAS.

WELL NOW BACK HOME NEED TO CATCH UP ON SOME WELL NEEDED

REST.

THIS SHOW IS A MUST ON ANY MODELERS LIST.FUN INTHE SUN 8)