Model Cars Magazine Forum

'26 Mack Hearse

This is the other little mack truck that I got form the U.S. many months ago it started life as a logger but with using the tray on my large car ute I needed to do something a bit different so here it is.

000_1697.jpg

000_1700.jpg

000_1701.jpg

Please note that the paint work is not finished so please don't say it's terrible as I know it is.

Dingo :)

James, it doesn't matter how big the funeral vehicle is after all the person in the coffin doesn't know anyway. This rig is no where near finished and if you are a member of the other forum that this little rig has appeared you'll read that it has been scrapped well don't worry it hasn't that comment is onlly for that useless mob who can't wait to see a finiahed model before commenting an how crappy it is, as you can see it has a few problems that has been caused by the tape I used but I've gotten over that using metho (an acohol based cleaning agent) which is good for getting rid of tape marks. James this truck will be finished and will appear here so you will see it eventually.

Dingo :D

mardtrp, I'm not here to get my ego stoked as U put it and I don't build junk models either some may look a little scrappy at first but don't most kits when they first start out. I have no intention of giving the other site a break they deserve wot they got and they will get their comupence when required BUT I hold no grudges and will return to that forum when the hearse is finished and they will see that when a model is in the middle of being built it looks awful as most do, so mardtrp before U give a bad word or make a comment like this one that U have given if it was just for fun or not think first some other person might judt not like it as for me I could give a humans arse about it and let it go to left slip catcher where it belongs.

The little rig is almost finished and will be up here soon, then make a comment which ever way you want.

Dingo <_<

Edited by Dingo

Rick thanks for the comment, the little Mack is almost finished and will be on here soon I just have a few things to add to it to make it look more presentable as a few people think it's nothing like it should be but it is under construction. I have no idea what a "Grave Desition" is but I gave you are custom building a Pete and it should look good as having had a look at some of your builds on the website you have posted on your comment they are great models you have and I'm looking forward to seeing U'r Pete.

Dingo <_<

Yep, your models have always turned out good in the end and I'm sure this one will too. Hang in there.

There's a little town in Montana named Forsyth. A sign coming into town reads "Welcome To Forsyth. Population 1944 Friendly People And A Few Grouches". Ya know what I mean, Vern?

Win

Win, as you can see it is getting better as the paint gets layered on and sanded then polished & as I said mardtrp U've got towait to see the finished product before saying something is ######, there are a few of my models on this and other forums and no one has said they're ###### and I don't think they would.

000_1715.jpg

000_1714.jpg

Dingo :unsure:

Well better hold onto your britches, 'cause I sure will call them UTTER FAECES, TOTAL GARBAGE.

You are complete embaressment to ALL Aussie model builders, fancy calling yourself a modeller, you should be called a bloody wrecker.

You take a perfectly good model kit and proceed to turn it into a pile of JUNK!!!!!

Shall I keep going, or do you now understand where 99.99% of modellers, actually think of your junk.

I didn't respond to the 2"experts" on that other forum about your hot rod '26,but I'm going to respond to this thread.

I guess I'm in the .01% that likes you building something unique.

IF ANYONE ON ANY FORUM DOESN'T LIKE WHAT THEY SEE---SHUT UP.

These forums are to be fun,same as model building.

KEVIN

Mardup or whatever that means. YOU are NOT speakin for ANYONE BUT YOU!!!!! Don't push your unwanted opinions on US!!!!! There is NO room for people like that here! You either learn to play nice, or there's a CHANCE you MAY NOT be allowed to play here. I haven't heard anyone putting YOUR stuff down, why do you feel the need to berate others?

It's just a MODEL, but it DOES bring out your EXTREMLY NEGATIVE personality. If you don't like it, that's fine, to each his own,but the majority of our members are MUCH more mature than to be like that. Grow UP! if you gotta personal beef with Dingo, keep it that way, DON'T involve others who happen to like off the wall builds. I think it's cool! AND the paint came out REAL nice. I Don't think YOU represent ANY Australian builders except yourself, and the one I do call my freind is in NO WAY as vile as yourself! If ya can't say ANYTHING nice, DON'T say ANYTHING at all! Learn some courtesy and respect for others, remember, if you don't show respect, you WON'T get any!

mrdtrp no I'm not an embarresment to Aussie modellers BUT U sure are if U'r an Aussie at all, you have a right royal bloody cheek coming onto this forum and rubbish builds where's yours or are you too ###### scared as the models will get called absolute rubbish. Model building is not about taking a kit and building it so the rivet counters are happy if you want that then build planes tanks & ships with cars & trucks it's up to builder to do what he or she likes to do if it was aworld run by you mardtrp it would be so boring that we would shoot ourselves of get of the planet, I'mglad I live in a counry where cars & trucks xan be built as we want them whether they be hot rods, customs or whatever stock is OK if you want modified is OK as well but people like you should be put off this forum and buried where you belong in the garbage heap.

Dingo :(

Dingo me old mate, this is coming along great and I certainly like it and your creativeness. Don't let this person get to you. As the others have said, he is showing his immaturity and lack of appreciation for the work of others. If he doesn't like it, fine. But don't profess to be the speaker for all, as we have our own opinions and they don't necessarily agree with his. That you can see from this thread. He is just hoping to get a "bite" and upset you. Mind you, I haven't seen any of his builds on here neither! Hmmm.....

I certainly hope he IS NOT an Australian, as it would be an international embarassment to us mate. He hasn't even got the common courtesy to fill out his profile details.

I would hope that anyone on a model forum would appreciate the work of others and realise how much effort goes into producing the final model. I'm not particularly into sci-fi, military of figure models, but I can appreciate the work and effort that goes into them. Also there are techniques that have been exchanged between modlling genres as well.

I have to say I agree with the others, if you have nothing constructive to say mardtrp then don't say anything. AND, if you continue in that vain and flame others ( against the site rules anyway) then you are not welcome on this site. IMO.

Keep up the great work Dingo!

Edited by TomA

TomA, I have already given him the flick to 3rd slip at least I don't have to explain that meaning to ya hey. The hearse is almost finished I know I have said that for the past couple of post on here but tonight I added some final touches and now just waiting for them to dry and cure properly before handing it again would have to hae to go through all that agian it's been such a pain, bloody balck i'll never do an all black model again (huh like heck). Anyway thanks for your support Tom it's been good and this wanker who ever he is should get the message and leave us all alone.

Dingo :P

My way of thinking is, if you don't like it, don't look at it and if you do look at it keep your negative thoughts to yourself. This isn't a forum to bash builders but to encourage them.

Also, I would like to say, in the future if anyone has a beef with someone take it offline and keep it out of this forum.

Good build, Dingo. It's like I told you in a PM, I think the guy was a truck driver and this is the way he wanted to go out.

Win