Model Cars Magazine Forum

What's better than talking models with good friends?

Hey Ismael, looks like you guys had a great time down in Puerto Rico, you think that you might be able to post pics from the show? Congratulations to the winners and hope you got had a trophy of your own..........

Hey Marcos,

"Que pasa loquillo"

The show was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of good friends and good models as usual. I took about 200 pics and I will download them tommorrow to my photobucket album.

Check out Madslammer fotki page for a preview.

http://public.fotki.com/fanfancito/model_c...aribbean-scale/

Take care Brother... :wink:

Adioooo!....brincaste la verja pa'ca!

Welcome!

Simón

Hey Marcos,

"Que pasa loquillo"

Lots of good friends and good models as usual. I took about 200 pics and I will download them tommorrow to my photobucket album.

I did not made it to the show this year. Maybe next year.....

Hi Ismael:

With all the respect you deserve, that was the fourth Scale Auto Expo of Mr. Barbosa and I haven't seen you in any of them.... maybe I'm wrong....

Hope to see you in at least one of the events of 2007........

Hi Ismael:

With all the respect you deserve, that was the fourth Scale Auto Expo of Mr. Barbosa and I haven't seen you in any of them.... maybe I'm wrong....

Hope to see you in at least one of the events of 2007........

Ismael:

I also hope to see you in any show of 2007, because almost nobody knows you in your country......Puerto Rico

Hey Marcos,

"Que pasa loquillo"

Hey brother, good to see you around theses parts man, hope to hear more from you in this forum also, it's a good one with a lot of cool builders 8)

I don't see how anybody could NOT have a great time with wild and crazy guys like you all? Not to mention fantastic modelers...

Flight back to the mainland was great. We rented a van and are currently in Alabama visiting. Heading back to Atlanta GA on Thursday.

(P.S. Ariel, please put your name in the signature box dude so all the friends out there can match your face with "Da Troll". And, welcome aboard my friend!)

ISMAEL YES I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN(Talking models with good friends )

A PIC THAT I TOOK

HERE ARE SOME GOOD FRIENDS LT TO RT

MAVERICK351(ROGELIO),BARBO(MIGUEL) HOST OF THE SHOW,

ARIEL(AL),PAPIN67(LUIS),GREG AND JAIRUS

piniones.jpg

Hi Barbo...is that sumting like Jamaican (Little Green Peppers) Pepper Sauce, made by soaking 'em in a bottle of vinegar? Ran into thet "HOT" sauce in Hernando County, Flawduh, native Jamaican wifie of a HAM Operator. Used a spoon. But hey, yu didn't answer tha question, did tha Pique make tha greengos laff all day?

HI.......I LOST THE COUNT.........NAAHHH , DO NOT BELIEVE ME , I AM JUST FOOLING . GREGG JUST TESTED THE ''PIQUE'' AND UNDERSTOOD THAT HE HAD TO DECIDE , TO HAVE A FUN WEEKEND OR NOT .........SO THAT WAS ALL. JAIRUS DID NOT TESTED THE ''PIQUE'' HE SAID HE WILL NEXT TIME , THAT I WANT TO SEE.....JA,JA,JA,JA ........MIGUEL BARBOSA.