Model Cars Magazine Forum

Completed - Lifted Toyota 4x4

Matt W

Hello, Model Cars forum. This is my fist post on this board, but some of you may already know me as CADguy, Mattman, or Matt W on other boards. I'm a member of ACME in Atlanta, although I just recently moved to Tampa, FL. I snuck this build in just in time for the Sothern Nats NNL this weekend. I can't hardly wait for Friday to get here, so I can take a little road trip.

I used Chryslers new Go ManGo by CobraColors on this one. The orange pearl in this paint is really nice. I'll have to use this color on a Charger Daytona soon. The interior was finished in a simple tan/brown scheme. The tribal decals came out of the Revell Hummer H2 kit, and one of the Revell Chopper kits.

I usually build sports cars, but have been having a little fun with 4x4's lately.

Hope you like! :lol:

DSCF8308-vi.jpg

DSCF8307-vi.jpg

DSCF8300-vi.jpg

DSCF8302-vi.jpg

DSCF8303-vi.jpg

Hope to see you guys at the show on Saturday. :)

Thanks for all of the great comments guys. :D

Cripy - I'll be knocking out some exotics soon. I'm sure that going to the Atlanta show will get me motivated to really start building again.

Ismael - I was hoping to get to meet you when you were in Atlanta for the race as well. My move went well, and life is returning to normal quickly.