Model Cars Magazine Forum

Supervan Six Wheel Custom. update 7-23-14

Say Marshall. I haven't heard from you in awhile. I love your van. Working those realy flat sides and not seeing the work is great. You've done a fantastic job. Is the color going to be a dark color or a light one? Not to give away what you plan on for it, just a clue. :lol::)

Have you chased any storms lately? Dan

Thanks Justin... I like that... Super Shaggin' Wagon!:lol:

That means a lot coming from you Virgil! I really appreciate the compliment!!!B)

Sorry Dan... It's an ancient Chinese secret...:lol: No storms of late, just SNOW... Lots and lots of snow...:blink:

Thanks Mike! I've been watching your van build and it is AWESOME! Keep up the good work!:)

Thanks Kevin... As for the paint color, read the above... I will give a hint, it will be a '70s style paint job.;)

Thanks again everybody for the compliments and encouragement. I'll have another update soon.:)

• 3 years later...

Thanks Mark. I'm doing the interior right now, and this thing will be fully loaded (70's style). It'll have a reel to reel tape deck, T.V., bench seats, a drink rack, and a fireplace. Maybe if I can find one, a DISCO BALL!!!, That way I can groove back in time! :lol:

I want to follow this one, I have a van to build sometime. Don't know how I missed this one...Keep up the good work...

It's really not too hard to build Carl. You glue on a couple parts, paint a few things, use a little putty. But there is one important thing that you have to do...

You have to sing "Disco Duck" during assembly... :lol:

Good luck building yours. I'd like to see the progress of it when you start it!

Edited by Custom Hearse

It's really not too hard to build Carl. You glue on a couple parts, paint a few things, use a little putty. But there is one important thing that you have to do...

wow disco duck i have that on an 8 track tape and im only 14...lol

COOL! I heard that song the first time, and knew right then and there, that there were too many people smoking pot... :lol:

Remember the song and old Rick Dees well. I have some 70's music but not Disco Duck. There was a bunch of 70's songs they wrote while on pot. Thanks for the good laugh...