Model Cars Magazine Forum

Supervan Six Wheel Custom. update 7-23-14

• 2 weeks later...

That looks great and the fireplace is pretty neat too

Thanks James! I came up with an idea for making the fireplace bricks more realistic. I spread some red bondo putty on the plastic bricks, then used a hobby scraper to clean out the spaces between the bricks. The color and texture were perfect...

I have been wanting to build a replica of my mid 70s Dodge factory custom van I once owned for years....just have to find one and a bunch of the exterior and interior goodies then. Seeing this makes the fire even hotter to build it.

I can't wait to see that Mark! If I had a Dodge van I'd send it to you. If I come across one it's yours. Thanks for the compliment!!!

I can't wait to see that Mark! If I had a Dodge van I'd send it to you. If I come across one it's yours. Thanks for the compliment!!!

Your welcome buddy...nice work on it. Thanks....my project idea would have a big issue to overcome Id want the doors to hinge from the outside like the real ones so the interior could be seen well....it was beautiful.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...