Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fiat 500

janositamas

Hi Guys, here is the new Fiat 500 of Fujimi finished box stock. I built it for my wife so it looks rather a girl-car than a sport one especially for the body color. Almost everything is box stock, BMF added instead of the kit decals for the chrome parts and that's it. Here are the pics, I hope you like it:

Fiat500011b.jpg

Fiat500014b.jpg

Fiat500018b.jpg

Fiat500021b.jpg

Fiat500022b.jpg

Fiat500023b.jpg

Thanks for your attention, any C&C are welcome!

Nice work Tommy! Not a fan of the color on it, but hey if it makes the wife happy it's a home run. Another clean build.

I'm working on one myself right now, but I have aftermarket wheels and trying to get them to fit underneath and inside of the car is proving to be a tough job. I try to do a little bit each day.

I have a feeling that Fujimi will issue an Abarth version, just not sure when. I know you can purchase/pre-order some Abarth decals now.

Foxer, no engine, just the bottom half molded into the chassis.

Chris

Thank you Guys for the kind words!

Unfortunately there's no engine in the kit as Crispy wrote but hopefully an Abarth version is coming out in the future!

Crispy, I feel for you as fitting some other rims won't be easy now I see, I planned to replace the rims but changed my mind at the moment I saw what a small area could I use for the rims. Unfortunately the stock wheels are very small in width so you probably have to rebuild the whole chassis to replace the rims! I wish you good luck for it!

And yes, my wife likes it sooo much she wants it alone in a display case not in my display cabinet.

Tommy, believe me, I have lots of Fujimi plastic on my shop floor. Cutting, shaving, re-sizing. THEY WILL FIT I tell ya. LOL

Here are the wheels I am using on it:

10wh-vi.jpg

The wheels are pretty wide. That's the big problem. Ride height is something else I'm working on. I didn't realize how small this car and kit are!

Chris

Tommy, believe me, I have lots of Fujimi plastic on my shop floor. Cutting, shaving, re-sizing. THEY WILL FIT I tell ya. LOL

Here are the wheels I am using on it:

10wh-vi.jpg

The wheels are pretty wide. That's the big problem. Ride height is something else I'm working on. I didn't realize how small this car and kit are!

Chris

Oh man, that will be hot!!!