Model Cars Magazine Forum

Been a while!

tuffone20

ame='tuffone20' date='01 February 2010 - 12:42 PM' timestamp='1265056970' post='262654']

The paint is going to be charcoal grey with a set of HOK black marbelized rally stripes down the center of the hood and roof. I saw the paint scheme on a 1:1 Dodge Ram 4x4 and the look was awesome. I keep trying to get back to mine but the list of ongoing projects is just so long.

That should look pretty nice and I can't wait to see it.!! I need to get this one done this week so I get this other one going.

100_1634.jpg

great job so far really lovin it. I was wonderin if anyone new where I could find the r/t hood that was available on ebay for the lil red express truck. I cant seem to remeber who made it.

Benjamin

Thanks!! I don't know anything about that hood, but it sounds like something I'd like to check out.

• 2 weeks later...

Front Bumper looks Really Heavy duty..

Rear bumper looks better than any Kit bumper ya could've found.

Flow thru tailgate is very nice.

Truck is looking Really Good..

Thanks man!! I had to remake the front bumper as I messed it up trying to get a brush guard work with it. The rear bumper is from a Toyota 4X4 kit that I got from RailFreak and all I did was cut some out of it because it was too wide.

Here is the new front bumper with the guard & winch on it.

100_1675.jpg

Wow I just noticed in this photo that I have to touch up the front wheel well because there is some blue paint on the lip :o

hey man that is one great looking ride i love the old dodge trucks were u get that winch???? oh and btw the other trucks are sick guys the lime green and flat black one and the one thats not done love them

Thanks, and the winch came from a GMC truck kit but I'm not sure which one as it was given to me.