Mock up

SDC12445.jpg

1970's Challenger R/T front suspension

SDC12441.jpg

Parts i have gathered up for the build so far

SDC12438.jpg

made room for the new motor

SDC12435.jpg

Can I make a suggestion, when taking a pic of a model use the close-up or marco mode. But I like what your doing so far.

Ok guys we have some builders who are humming along and some other we haven't seen any progress from in quite some time, the builders we have seen are highlighted in red, those we haven't seen in blue.

Entries:

1978 dodge d100 street truck- Dukefan69'- finished

1978 dodge little red exspress- dwc43

1994 gmc sonoma- Kustommodels88

1995 ford ranger street truck- The Red Ranger

1962 ford unibody- Greg D.

wildcart- diymirage

1990 chevy stepside- 67PontiacGTO

1999 chevy silverado- Glen G.

1955 chevy cameo- Mike MC

1968 or '69 dodge a-100 pickup. BigGary

1955 chevy pickup- Riz

dodge deora - Demon9115

1999 chevy silverado- Toast

1995 toyota tundra- s10kid18

Edited by Dukefan69'

OK, here's my update, sorta. I am waiting to paint. Last few weeks have been nothing but rain every day. The humidity is so high it aint funny. I tried laying down some satin black that I really love the shade of and from a rattle can at that. It never fails and always looks great. Well, it's got this white ghosting effect due to all the humidity, so painting is off till this rain ends. Maybe you have seen where Six Flags is Ga. in under water. I'm just 2.5 hrs from there in TN. and it's the same system hitting us.

All I need to do is paint the body and engine and wire it up and mine is done.

Sorry I haven't posted anything on my scout for a while. I've put it aside for a week While I work on finishing a 98 trans am ws6. I should start back on it by the end of the week(hopefully!). I probly won't get it done by the dead line because I half cabed it, put in a shortend 99 silverado bed, and still need to build a roll cage, build the back half of the frame and finally asembly! I'll post pics some time soon!

OK, here's my update, sorta. I am waiting to paint. Last few weeks have been nothing but rain every day. The humidity is so high it aint funny. I tried laying down some satin black that I really love the shade of and from a rattle can at that. It never fails and always looks great. Well, it's got this white ghosting effect due to all the humidity, so painting is off till this rain ends. Maybe you have seen where Six Flags is Ga. in under water. I'm just 2.5 hrs from there in TN. and it's the same system hitting us.

All I need to do is paint the body and engine and wire it up and mine is done.

Sorry I haven't posted anything on my scout for a while. I've put it aside for a week While I work on finishing a 98 trans am ws6. I should start back on it by the end of the week(hopefully!). I probly won't get it done by the dead line because I half cabed it, put in a shortend 99 silverado bed, and still need to build a roll cage, build the back half of the frame and finally asembly! I'll post pics some time soon!

Ok I just wondred what happened to ya'll.

Kool.

Im doing AMT's 84 GMC.

I'll post pics here in a bit. Thanks bro. Maybe this is what I need to get my butt back in gear and building something from start to finish. LOL

Well here is my pics. I know I have alot of catching up to some of the other guys, but I should be able to get this done.

The box and the box art. Taken today.

001-61.jpg

A quick mockup of how this will sit and the rims I will be using.

002-63.jpg

003-59.jpg

And the bed floor has been cut out to make room for the bodydrop. I will replace the bed floor with a custom made floor with wheel tubs.

004-51.jpg

Enough yapping. Time for me to get back to work on this.

Edited by JamesDE

Kool.

Im doing AMT's 84 GMC.

I'll post pics here in a bit. Thanks bro. Maybe this is what I need to get my butt back in gear and building something from start to finish. LOL

Ok cool, one of my favorite kits.

Well here is my pics. I know I have alot of catching up to some of the other guys, but I should be able to get this done.

The box and the box art. Taken today.

001-61.jpg

A quick mockup of how this will sit and the rims I will be using.

002-63.jpg

003-59.jpg

And the bed floor has been cut out to make room for the bodydrop. I will replace the bed floor with a custom made floor with wheel tubs.

004-51.jpg

Enough yapping. Time for me to get back to work on this.

Cool.

Alright, here is where I am at right now. Started working on a custom tubular frame for this. So far I have the floor board section of this almost completed.

Nick, got your message, if I have anything left over from this kit, then yes, you are welcomed to it.

005-47.jpg

006-45.jpg

Alright, here is where I am at right now. Started working on a custom tubular frame for this. So far I have the floor board section of this almost completed.

Nick, got your message, if I have anything left over from this kit, then yes, you are welcomed to it.

005-47.jpg

006-45.jpg

Looks good James, I like this so far, BTW the interior is kinda bland, how are you gonna spice it up? Also the engine seem's very small. Or atleast that was my opinion when I built this truck.

Edited by Dukefan69'

Thanks Nick, I will shave the inner door panels and make some custom inserts. As well as a few other goodies I have in store for this. Not diggin the seats that came with this kit. I have a grip of stuff in my parts boxes. Engine wise, Gonna go with a Ross Gibson motor.

Here is a little more progress on the frame. Not much, but its gonna be wild.

011-27.jpg

Thanks Nick, I will shave the inner door panels and make some custom inserts. As well as a few other goodies I have in store for this. Not diggin the seats that came with this kit. I have a grip of stuff in my parts boxes. Engine wise, Gonna go with a Ross Gibson motor.

Here is a little more progress on the frame. Not much, but its gonna be wild.

011-27.jpg

Ok that makes sence I thought you were gonna do something with them. Sweet which Ross Gibson engine?