The latest addition at the Hooterville Motors paint shop

8 posts in this topic

Posted

A real honest paint rack......

DSC02850-vi.jpg

and on the bench, a return to Indy;

DSC02852-vi.jpg

Posted

I love those racks. I have two of them myself. It definitely helps tidy up the workbench, or does it? LOL

Chris

Posted

where did you get the paint rack at. closed down hobby shop or something. I have been trying to find one myself for a couple of years with no luck.

Posted

Nice rack! :lol:

We missed you today at the show :cry:

Posted

Thanks guys.

My wife and I have joined a new church and I recognized the owner of the recently closed Hooterville hobby shop in the congregation. I asked if he still had the paint rack and he said sure. Do you want it?

......give me that old time religion!!

I REALLY wanted to be in Atlanta this weekend after missing it last year for some surgery but this year it was my wife's turn for some medical care. Well I won't miss it next year.......

Posted

Thanks guys.

My wife and I have joined a new church and I recognized the owner of the recently closed Hooterville hobby shop in the congregation. I asked if he still had the paint rack and he said sure. Do you want it?

I REALLY wanted to be in Atlanta this weekend after missing it last year for some surgery but this year it was my wife's turn for some medical care. Well I won't miss it next year.......

Hope you do make it next year! Randy Derr cleaned up yesterday w/his Foyt Camaro; best pony car and best in show 8)

Posted

too cool! Sorry I had to miss that but I did get some quality bench time in to compensate. I'm off on an Indy car kick. Maybe I'll bring a dozen down next year....

Posted

Thanks guys.

You lucky dog you.