Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello folks,

Still working on trying to recreate a scale model of a lowrider truck that I grew up with. I'm looking for wheels similar to what was on the truck. I'm building this out of a Toyota kit by Hi-Lux I think? is the brand.

Here's the truck with the wheels I'm searching for.

GreenIsuzu.jpg

Thanks,

LC

While I'm at it, can anyone tell me what kind of spoiler this thing has? In 1:1 scale that is. While I'm doing a replica in scale, I'm also searching for a 1:1 project truck to recreate this truck, and I'm not sure where that spoiler came from.

LC

honestly, its hard to tell, but i think it a oem honda civic spoiler!

h3.jpg

h1.jpg

h2.jpg

i hope that helps!

While I'm at it, can anyone tell me what kind of spoiler this thing has? In 1:1 scale that is. While I'm doing a replica in scale, I'm also searching for a 1:1 project truck to recreate this truck, and I'm not sure where that spoiler came from.

LC

It could be a number of aftermarket spoilers. If you plan to do a real mini truck in 1:1, it doesnt matter what it's made for, wiht enough modification anything can fit!

It could be a number of aftermarket spoilers. If you plan to do a real mini truck in 1:1, it doesnt matter what it's made for, wiht enough modification anything can fit!

thats why i said a OEM civic spoiler! they are small, narrow, and would be easier to modify and fit to the truck!

Hello folks,

Still working on trying to recreate a scale model of a lowrider truck that I grew up with. I'm looking for wheels similar to what was on the truck. I'm building this out of a Toyota kit by Hi-Lux I think? is the brand.

Here's the truck with the wheels I'm searching for.

GreenIsuzu.jpg

Thanks,

LC

Hi-Lux is the name Toyota gave to their small truck.