Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mr SKWIRLS and Gunthar das clown

CB

:P Wowsers! Yinz guys'r way cool heppin' me out with ol' Gunthy B)

Hmmmmm.....the aces & the feather in hims hat sound just down hims alley

aand the dead flower (poifect!) gotta go in hims lapel!! Thanks! Yinz guys'r the bestest!! :blink:

OK, now that we gots that straigithens out....I did figger out what to do fer Gunthy's hat...

3somemightyfinesawdusts-vi.jpg

.....I's gonna cover it wit' some of this stuff (which I aints at libertys to identifries ;) )

4gluewater-vi.jpg

Firstly, I gotta mix up a li'l of this here mildly toxic brew o' gooey stuff to....

5brushingonthegoo-vi.jpg

...be a smearin' all over G's fedora (kinda seals up any dem politicios what dint get shredded completely)

6Guthysflockyhat-vi.jpg

Once hims beanie were covered with th' gooey glop, I flung the aforesmentioned 'whatever'

on it and some of it stuck, givin' us this here kinda flocky look :blink:

7Gunthshatfinished-vi.jpg

Sayed a few words, squirted a few lacquers, sliced up one of me ties ( :o wha's I doin' wit a TIE???)

and andyhows, the clown is down! with hims newly beatem upped topper! :D

8makingGuntharstongue-vi.jpg

Ah, the juices wereres flowin today-- or maybes ol' Gunthy's saliva, but we done gots 'im a tongue...

tongue & ears!!! Long as he don't give me no lips, we'll be cool.

9dressinguptheclown-vi.jpg

So thar he be! All dressed up & headin' fer the painty booth!!! :P

T'anks again for all the cool ideas!

Got ol' Gunthy all cleaned up & we headed fer the painty booth...

pinkyGunthy-vi.jpg

.....just tried painting inside hims inner mouth area, but guess I done got some

in hims sinuses ;) and he started a thrashin' around and Oh, what a mess!

redgreen-vi.jpg

He finally calmed down, and we got 'im greened up :D

wheresmyhat-vi.jpg

Got 'im to un-swallow hims tongue fer some pics.......

greenGunthready-vi.jpg

....so on with his top hat and we just might go see Mr SKWIRLS!

;) Guess it might help if'n I give 'im some eyeballs first....

Finally got ol' Mr SWLKIRSL and Gunthar together :)

1headlessGunthy-vi.jpg

While Gunthy's head were rollin' around somewheres I done stuffed hims torso

in dat hole in Mr SKWIRLS 'head' B)

2uhoheyeseehat-vi.jpg

Then almost tripped over Gunthy's hat and one 'ims eyeballs :o

3Gunthylosesaneye-vi.jpg

Founded the fruit and started gittin' 'im situationated.....

4fallingdownGunthy-vi.jpg

.......or so I thought. MAN! I thought things weres bad just dealin' with Mr SLWKIRLS--

now I gots to deal wit this stupid brainless clown :P (guess I could always make 'im one)

5Happyclowns-vi.jpg

Finally got 'em hooked up. Gonna havta do some adjustin' on Gunthy's eyeballs

so's he don't be steerin' Mr SKWIRLS down no wrongo path

6myboys-vi.jpg

C'mon Gunthy! Eyes on da road!

7Gunthygetseyeballed-vi.jpg

Good grief!!! Guess ya can't be 'xpecting much outa a clown

wit balloon eyesballs, sandpapers tongue, no teeth, no brain.

:huh: Guess me & Gunthy gots us a ways to go......

"Damnastic Duo" :D:D:D

Me like!! A real pear-- I means pair-- a crazy VdubbyU wit a blown 4banger fer a brain an' a clown wit no brain! Almost like....uh-- I aint sayin' nuttin' more :D

Yeah Gorge, ol' Gunthy must be kinda likes me self portraits ;) Caint wait to be givin' him some hair :D

Yep Plastic, dem balloony eyeballs're just fer mockup. Gotta figger out how's I gonna do dems. Goin' for as little weight as possibly-- right now everting leaning toward makin' a couple bucks and droppin' some warm pliable styreney sheet over dem bucks-- lessen I can comes up wit some other ideas ;) like maybe heat & deform a couple pingy pong balls, or mebbe a couple Sharpie caps? :D

Damnastic Duo! Man, I wished I'd thought o'that!! Gunthyand sqwirls are looking...UGLY! Er, I mean really cool, CB! (Awesome vision, and fixin em up together). Fabulus idear to keep the weight down on the front wheels!! Lighten up the brainless driver!!

Capt'n get you some eggs, poke you a hole in one end with a sharp pencil, an poke you a bigger one at the oppisite end, an BLOW the yolk out the BIGGER hole. It'll leave you with.......
:lol::D:lol:

Don't think so George! :D

1dontthinksoGeorge-vi.jpg

Ol' Gunthy gonna be lookin' freaky enuff with kinda 'normal' size eyeballs--

these here eggs just toooo bigly-- mebbe if'ns I find some li'l birdy eggs :lol:

Well.......enuff o' dat......

2firststep-vi.jpg

.....got started formin' up some teeths for Gunty. Get to work with my favorite tool--

the torch! Also love the stretchin' sprue thing-- it can get addickting.

3ruffteefs-vi.jpg

Wounded up with a bunch of double ended toothy blanks...

4coolteeth-vi.jpg

....and after workin' a blank over a bit, basickally just cutting 'em to size and

doin' a bit of filing we gots us a nice li'l fang fer Gunthy.

5Gunthygetstoofy-vi.jpg

Slopped some superdupers on a couple fangs & set 'em in place. He gonna look good! :lol:

Welp then, now we at least knows how big hims head is!!! No ego, jus a BIG ol head!!! You thank the Pingy pongy balls'll woik? Or ya could call in a seein eyes doggy ta help 'im drive da skwirlly one. kinda like a seein eye DRIVER!! At lease ya don gottsta make 'im no eyesballs. Hey they's ALOTTTA folks what caint see for sh!t drivein out theyer, he's jus be anothern!!!! :lol::lol::lol::D

The fangs are lookin mighty sharp there CB! Eyeballs - keep an eye out at the crafty store. Should be some kinda styreefoam, plasticky or woody type roundy or ovally thingys yer can use up fer him socket-fillers. Can't wait to see whatcher comes up wit! ;)

Edited by Tony T

Spended a goodly part of the morning gettin' more fangs for Gunthy fabbed up......

1catclawclippers-vi.jpg

.....these here cat claw clippers weres a big help B) Got 'em in a basket of cat goodies

that I won recemtly :angry: They looked purty goodly for cuttin' spruesies and they do.

2Gunthysteeths-vi.jpg

Kinda looks like I beened rippin' teeths outa ol' Gunthy, but like so much of me life

it's backwarsds-- makin' a pile of toofs before I opens up the superduper gooey stuffs.

3uglyGunthy-vi.jpg

It weres kinda messy, so's I figgered I'd spare everbodies any pix--

got 'em all stuck in Gunthy's face, cleaned 'im up, and started shootin'.

4Gunthyssmellygrin-vi.jpg

Almost passed out after this here shot-- Man! do he have some badly breath!

5IDpicture-vi.jpg

Figgered this here might be a good ID pic fer Gunthy fer on hims driver license :lol:

6Ohboy-vi.jpg

Yep, ol' Gunthsy aint gots 'im no brain, but hims one happy, ughly clown :lol:

Gettin' closer to gettin' all dem teeths together ;)(hims & Mr SKWIRLS teefs dat is)

I had put ol' Gunthy inna nother room here coz since I gived 'im his teeths he been a yappin' almost as bad as ol' Mr SKWIRLS :P Didn't get hardly no sleep last nite.... Affer I finally woked up more or less I figgered I'd try & deal wit the clown....

1awww_-vi.jpg

....so I heads fer the other room-- and this be what I finds! Don't even wanna try and imagines

just what me cat Walker and Gunthy weres up to :P

2sizingupsocket-vi.jpg

Figgered best thing to do would be to take the clown down into the basement where it's nice and

cooly and shove a hunka wood in 'ims eye socket ;) But he seem to be likin' dat too........

3stickingittoGunthy-vi.jpg

I did the count to 10 thing and tried to takes control of the sitcheyation....

4LOLOLOL-vi.jpg

....grabbed dat hunka woodly & hacked it halfways & stuck 'im again.

5sandintheeyeball-vi.jpg

Didn't like the looks of them flat front eyeballs, so I ripped 'em out and did some sandin' on 'em.

8Woodeye-vi.jpg

Everting worked out goodly, and ol' Gunthy finally started loosin' hims attitudes, just checking out

hims surroundings....

9sorryGunthy-vi.jpg

Sorry to interrupts Gunthy, but I gots to be informin' the good fellers on the fordum herebouts 'bouts

just what we gonna be doin' nextly. These here 'buck-eyes' gonna be fer formin' up some nice lightweight eyeballs fer ya outa some dem pingy pongy balls.

11looseeyeballs-vi.jpg

Gonna cut a hole in a pingy ball, try & soften it up in some boily waters then try formin' dat hot

plastic over these here 'buck-eyes'. Whatta ya think Gunthy?

12excitedclown-vi.jpg

Cool, Misser CB!!!

Capt'n Meethinks ya'll gonna hafta see you some O docters. Ya know an Optymolygist AND an Orthydontyist! You gom hafta be payin out som BIG OL BUCKS ta get hims lookin right! 'Less o' corse ya ACTUALLY WANTS him ta be lookin THAT ugly!!!! Ya know wats THEY say, the seed don't fall TOO far frum de tree!!!! :lol::D;)