Model Cars Magazine Forum

OK Revell, you wowed us with the 32 Ford.....

I'll second that request. I'd also love to see a new version of the 40 Ford, but with the 39 Standard front end. Maybe a STOCK Willys coupe too... But a 33/34 would be just lovely!

I'd love to see a '38 Standard, '38 De Luxe, or '39 Standard. Love those front ends.

I wonder what's going to be new in the upcoming reissue of the '36 3 window coupe..

Monogram used to have '34 3 window coupe (and maybe a roadster?)....vaguely remember it being reissued a couple times in the last 20 years..black on the box art? Not the ZZ top kit.

Howzabout a 33/34 ??

PUH-LEAAAASSEEEE !!!!!!

I'm in! I do like the AMT '34 kits, but a '33/'34 done to the standards of Revell's Deuce kits? That would be awesome!

Better yet, what about a '32 Plymouth or Dodge Bros. coupe or roadster? There are nintey thousand '32 Ford kits out there, and at least one '32 Chevy kit (two if you count that terrible, terrible 1/20 scale Hubley die cast kit), where's the love for the Mopar rodders?

I'd also like to see a nice 33/34 Ford 3 window coupe from RM (assuming somebody from RM bothers to check the forums) and I also wouldn't mind seeing any of the other old iron suggestions either. A low to mid thirties Chevy would be really nice. RM, you build it, I'll buy it.

ron