Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #101 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Too many models. I'm going to go with real. Look at the leather or fabric on the seats and behind the seat where the top goes down. I've never seen a model look this good. I'm saying real with this one.

:) thats what this site is all about! :lol:

MODEL!!!!!!! Take a look at the glove box----dont look real to me. Lack of pedals too. Not to mention the flat edge on the front of the seat (even though its supposed to be tuck n roll

PS May I ask ..................... What kind of mirror doesn't reflect anything??? .............. a chrome tree MODEL mirror

Yup, that mirror looks like one piece of something and chrome platted, usually the glass is pretty obviously separate from the rest off the mirror assembly. Thw woodgrain and gauges just don't look "right" to me either.

MODEL!!!!!!! Take a look at the glove box----dont look real to me. Lack of pedals too. Not to mention the flat edge on the front of the seat (even though its supposed to be tuck n roll

PS May I ask ..................... What kind of mirror doesn't reflect anything??? .............. a chrome tree MODEL mirror

I am going to agree, there is just something that's wrong with the piping on the front of the seat, just a little to straight for real leather.