Model Cars Magazine Forum

News from The Model Car Garage

Bob Korunow (MCG) will be releasing many new items in 2007, including street rod, tuner, and kit-specific stuff.

Bob dealt with home repairs from two major hurricanes and then one full year of rather serious medical treatments. But he's 100% back now and really on a roll, heading into his 15th year in business. The rumors of MCG going out of business are completely false. There are some cool items coming.

Here's a little tease,,,,,,,,,

DSCN3606-vi.jpg

That exhaust tip is one of the most rediculous things I have ever seen, I'll have to put them on my donk! Oh my.........

But knowing Bob's attention to detail and variety, Im sure there will plenty of new good parts that are actually useful!

Just because it's not useful to you doesn't mean it's not to someone else. Not flaming you, but you do tend to come off as overly harsh sometimes. Yes, everyone is entitled to their opnions and I understand that. Looking forward to seeing more of your great builds though

And no, I probably wont be buying one of those tips either. But I'm sure many people will find it useful

Just because it's not useful to you doesn't mean it's not to someone else. Not flaming you, but you do tend to come off as overly harsh sometimes. Yes, everyone is entitled to their opnions and I understand that. Looking forward to seeing more of your great builds though

And no, I probably wont be buying one of those tips either. But I'm sure many people will find it useful

You're right, and I understand, someone will like them, they just seem pretty hokey to me.

Cool! I will use them on my RAT ROD! quote]

Do that Irv! Nothing like being trendy!

Rat Rodz are Kool! Just like they did back in the day, man! Yea, Ol Skool, just like the 50's man. Excuse me while I go cruise with Betty Page in my Rock-a-billy-er-iffic RAT ROD! Yea, just like it was in the 50's.

Next we'll have flat black Donks with rusty bodies, unfinished welds, and 26" red wheels! I cant wait!