Model Cars Magazine Forum

`70 AAR Cuda

Hawk312

WOW!!!!!! :P That car looks great! What color green is that? Your finish looks absolutely stunning to say the least!

I have about a dozen AAR kits in my collection now and, like you, think they build up nicely. I can get past the issues of the kit simply because I love Mopars and this kit fills a big void in the age of Mopar Muscle from the early 70's. Your work is simply stunning and your cars are truly the epitomy of "eye candy". Keep up the fantastic work!!!!!! :lol:

I have this kit on my shelf so I broke it out and compared to pix I have in the many Muscle Car monthly mags I have. It is fairly wrong, yet like the others have said you nailed it. I think it's the hood being blacked out that helps quite a bit. Also the strobe is taking away from the line to draw you to it. As a result the lines are less harsh and appear downright correct.

The color is superb and I have never seen it on that body before. That helps as well. Since we are used to the bright knockout colors many usually paint these kits in.

I also say WELL DONE.....

Bob F

• 2 weeks later...