Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
promodwillys41

55 chevy

ok guys been a long time since I posted anything but I got this one done amt 55 used a 56 chassis with a part box motor and a lot of bare metal foilPicture081.jpgPicture082.jpgPicture080.jpg

Very clean and good looking! I like the color combo, and the painted bumpers are a nice touch. The wheels are just right too.

Sam

You can't go wrong with that color combo and set of wheels. I'm not big on painted bumpers, but they seem to fit in nicely with those colors. Great job. '55 Chevys are near and dear to me!

stan....that is one CQQL look'n double nickel chevy....i agree with all of the above comments....the color wheels and it sit right toooo.....nice job....neal

ps what kit is that????

Edited by outlaw035

stan....that is one CQQL look'n double nickel chevy....i agree with all of the above comments....the color wheels and it sit right toooo.....nice job....neal

ps what kit is that????

the 55 is the amt kit

Cool '55! Paint combo looks awesome on this car! Now I need to go rummage thru my kit boxes and find my '56 Nomad!