Model Cars Magazine Forum

More Updates for MCM Online

I was asked to do this by a reader, and by George, I did it, well at least some of it.

I have made all the images from Bill Coulter and Kenny Collins' Miller Lite Top Fuel Dragster buildup available online.

I have also done the same format to the Nova Up Close images:

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/Miller

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/Nova

These links should work by themselves, I hope

Now if you could link th e pics you took at the 04 heartland contest that would be neat to see all the pics you took ! I know you work real hard and some of the kits you take pics dont always make the cut , But it would be neat to be able to take a look at what you thought might be a nice kit to publish , Plus i would like to see some pics of the big dio of the highway thing the colorado boys had at the show !

Later david@minidreams inc

Now if you could link th e pics you took at the 04 heartland contest that would be neat to see all the pics you took ! I know you work real hard and some of the kits you take pics dont always make the cut , But it would be neat to be able to take a look at what you thought might be a nice kit to publish , Plus i would like to see some pics of the big dio of the highway thing the colorado boys had at the show !

Later david@minidreams inc

Actually, it's more of a space thing also

Once I get my server set up here, that is no problem

Bug me again in a month or so, David