Model Cars Magazine Forum

Honda Civic coupe

voljeepx

Hey everybody! Figured I've had enough lurking around looking at other people's work, it's time to put mine on here! This first one is a Honda Civic coupe that I just completed last night. After several repaints and a spell in the box, I decided on it's final color and stance. Red was created using inspiration from Bob and his Shelby Mustang. I first sprayed gold, then bright red, then mica red, and finally clear red before clearing it all and polishing it. All Tamiya paints were used. SMS carbon fiber on the mirrors and hood, wheels sprayed black and the stripe was applied by hand. Overall a fun build, and one that has been sitting around for too long not to be completed! C&C always welcome and thanks for looking!!

100_2305.jpg

100_2304.jpg

100_2303.jpg

100_2302.jpg

100_2301.jpg

100_2299.jpg

100_2298.jpg

• 2 months later...

Nice Civic. I just built one and will have pics up soon. The things I don't like about this kit are the rear wheel track is WAY too narrow and the wheels, even the stock wheels look like 19 inch wheels which are way too big for the actual car, the real car will actually suffer rubbing and broken axles. I like what you did with this one though and the sponsor decals are a very nice touch.

• 11 months later...