Model Cars Magazine Forum

1970 cuda.... Interior, chassis, engine pics added.

m3m

Hey guys, have not posted in awhile, been busy building, built a lot of new things, just thought i would show this. I took an old built 71 cuda and rebuilt it. I scratch built the chassis, tubbs, roll cage, added a 340, n2o system, mopar paint , etc. I used a Dencon Resin conversion kit to change it from a 71 to a 70. Having a 70(1:1) cuda it was nice to have these parts to change it, and they fit perfect.

100_7993.jpg

100_7956.jpg

100_7951.jpg

100_7998.jpg

Edited by Jeryd

Thanks fellas! I appreciate it!

Here are some more pics of the engine, chassis, interior etc. This car has a lot of stuff that was my first time i had tried to build. I built the chassis, from the front main bar back tubbs frame etc , fuel cell, battery, trunk lid, suspension, engine stuff, opened up the wheel wells on the body to fit the rear tires better. Etc. I learned alot, and will do more in the future. I thought i had a pic of the finished chassis-int. but i guess not. I used a small block from the aar kit, something different.

100_7589.jpg

100_7606.jpg

100_7623.jpg

100_8452.jpg

100_8450.jpg

100_8431.jpg

100_8425.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Jeryd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...