Model Cars Magazine Forum

Show Me Your Wagons

lilsceamer

Don't forget the European wagons. This is a phantom that I did several years ago. This is an Alfa 155 V6 TT crossed with a Volvo BTCC wagon. The top/wagon came from the Volvo and was chopped 2 scale inches and inserts were added to make it a bit more Alfa like in profile. The glass is scratch built and the decals were done by a friend of mine on an Alps printer. The hood was a bit loose when I photographed it but does fit well. Then engine has some minor detailing. It was really quite a complex project but a real hoot. You ought to see people scratch their heads at shows trying to figure out if it is a replica of just what it is.

AVlftfrnt.jpg

AVriterear.jpg

avleftfrnt.jpg

Don't forget the European wagons. This is a phantom that I did several years ago. This is an Alfa 155 V6 TT crossed with a Volvo BTCC wagon. The top/wagon came from the Volvo and was chopped 2 scale inches and inserts were added to make it a bit more Alfa like in profile. The glass is scratch built and the decals were done by a friend of mine on an Alps printer. The hood was a bit loose when I photographed it but does fit well. Then engine has some minor detailing. It was really quite a complex project but a real hoot. You ought to see people scratch their heads at shows trying to figure out if it is a replica of just what it is.

AVlftfrnt.jpg

Heck to the YES! ;)B)

some kool stuff here; my dad had a 62 belair wagon ive always wanted to build but soup up the 283 that was in it with some period corvette FI.

heres a couple ive built, not strictly station wagons but panels:

nicerightsideprofilecen.jpg

nicemotorfromrightside.jpg

dscn8855io2.gif

ps: graphics and lettering by jarius