Model Cars Magazine Forum

87 Mustang GT

Greg Cullinan

DSC01998-1.jpg

Started with the undercarraige getting 2 coats of rubberized auto undercarraige paint

DSC01976.jpg

The interior I used a sandstone textured paint which i picked up at "homey d" awhile ago for a house project.I recenty used this on interior of another Mustang I built and was very pleased with the results.This was the last of it so I wil pick up some more and hopefully a different color aso.

CopyofDSC01990.jpg

I've painted the body with Dupli-color sandable primer,coat of Tamiya Italian Red and a coal of Testors Candy Apple Red.Pleased with the shade.

DSC01975.jpg

DSC01938.jpg

DSC01993-1.jpg

I'm probably going to go with these wheel they are close to bulitts

DSC01992.jpg

I do like the "ninja" rims on the mock up,In scale they say 20s and even tho I wouldnt put 20's on my mustang in 1/1 I might on my model.

Edited by ponyxpress

DSC02004.jpg

DSC02006.jpg

DSC02009.jpg

DSC02010.jpg

DSC02011.jpg

DSC02021.jpg

DSC02014.jpg

DSC02023.jpg

DSC02014.jpg

My first AMT kit,in the beginning I wasn't digging it B) .I guess just cause I was used to something else.Now that its complete, ;) I like it and want another identical kit for a different look(T-tops).Had a good time doing this and this is one of those cars that I have always liked and wanted.On to the next one :lol: ,thanks for looking