Model Cars Magazine Forum

49 Merkenstein pick up

CB

i still dont know how i feal about it cuz who knows ware it will go next.

Me & the good doc are witcha on dat Mike- :lol:;) -'bout all we's can do is watch! Speakin' of watchin'--looks like IGOR be workin' him hump off :blink:

13-vi.jpg

Aint real sure... Yo! IGOR! watcha doin'? :huh:

11-vi.jpg

:blink::D Huh?

16-vi.jpg

Oh NO! We's really gotta do somethink here!!! Maybe cut the power to th' shop!?--IGOR's totally out of control!!

19-vi.jpg

:o uh oh---doc just fainted

I think IGOR is related to Picasso
Methinks yer right Zuk! mebbe it aint dat he's related-- :blink: mebbe doc done gived him Pickasso's brain!

I kinda liked the front with the grille opening. The way the hood looks now, it's kinda"Karl Mauldin" lookin! Or maybe sperm whale snoutish lookin? I think I would somehow lower it's profile, but that's ME, the rest of it's really startin ta flow!!! And I mean that in the NICEST way!!! :lol::D;)

I's 'bout to 'gree witcha George, 'bout ol' IGOR makin' like ol' big nose Karl-- I's almost thinkin' of givvin' IGOR some mt 'shrooms, but I be afeard it might just make--- oh! wait a minute, doc's comin' around again :lol: .....I'll see if'n we can talk some sanse into ol' IGOR :D

• 2 weeks later...

Me & the doc were lookin' around the outsides of the shop, tryin' to find a way in, or a way to cut the power-- propped us up a ladder and weres even up on the roof.....

IGORlosesthebody-vi.jpg

....looked down thru one the skylights and see dat ol' IGOR has offed the body-- again, and worse B)

we aint sure what he did with it! ;) We also seen he dragged another Chebby in.......

IGORgetsanengineforthedoc-vi.jpg

Not sure what he's up to, but that's one purty small block.

IGORlooksforanupperradhose-vi.jpg

<_< Shoulda known.....oh well. Come on Doc, let's get us down from here.

IGORgrindsstryenen-vi.jpg

Well, he is still workin' on the body.......

hoodweldedagain-vi.jpg

Ok...... B)