Model Cars Magazine Forum

my friend Brian's General Lee slot car

Trans Am Erik

E-Man, howz come ol B ain't bought that rascal to a meetin? I see he's got it mounted on YOUR base! Who's faster, The Blue Max or the Dukes Charger??? Tellem we gotta see that bad boy up close an personal like!!! :lol: I defnately gotta get out ta Belleville an see them bad boys run!!!! ;):D;)

E-Man, howz come ol B ain't bought that rascal to a meetin? I see he's got it mounted on YOUR base! Who's faster, The Blue Max or the Dukes Charger??? Tellem we gotta see that bad boy up close an personal like!!! :) I defnately gotta get out ta Belleville an see them bad boys run!!!! :lol::D;)

He just finished up the General the other night. It's a road course car and it's competition is my Bandit T/A. We will have a movie car grudge match on the drag strip though. The only thing that bumms me out about my T/A is that the stripes were old and have a haze around them. Maybe I'll redo the car if I can get another set.

• 1 month later...

Well, we needed to add wheelie bars to the General cuz it has too much torque. After that, with a full interior it hit 43.43mph. Next Brian's gonna grind the inside of the body and maybe change to a lexan interior and windows. I need a better motor for the T/A, it only ran 38mph.

• 2 months later...