Model Cars Magazine Forum

new guys projects

blackjack

hello, new guy here, im 16 now but ive been building models for a while..i took a few year break cuz i got a girlfriend lol, but i decided to start building..

my 2 completed ones.. corvette stingray (90% done) and a fast and furious eclipse (looks nothing like the movie car lol)

moreranbom001.jpg

moreranbom002.jpg

moreranbom003.jpg

tell me what you think!!

i got a rat rod hemi cuda in the works and ill be getting a few new models for my 17th bday next month, hopefully including a 04 mustang gt for a all out custom show car :)

Welcome Blackjack! Don't get me started on taking time off from modeling. My latest progress is on cars that have been in the works for 2 years! (i'm NOT proud of that). You've got a couple nice rides there and I'll be looking forward to seeing that 'Cuda.

Oh, check your camera for the "macro" feature, you can get great closeups of your cars that way.

haha ok ill get new pics later.. my real name is ryan but my nickname is blackjack lol...

the other reason i stopped is cuz i had no money for stuff and i ran out of models

the cuda is actually my dads old one that i took apart but them i gave my brother but then i ended up getting it back for final accembley..

Welcome Ryan! Glad ya found us! :) We got us ALOT of younger Brothers that're in your same boat, NO FUNDS! BUT yer doin good kidd-O caz yer takin an OLD one an RESTOREIN it! You just gonna make it to your tastes now! Nuttin wrong with that! You got any questions? Just ASK! SOMEONE here WILL KNOW/HAVE an answer, No kiddin! Just enjoy the site Ryan, some REALLY GREAT people here to learn from. Hey, RIGHT NOW, in one of the threads, our own Mr.Obsessive, is doin a tutorial on Basic Building Technics, usein a 48 Merc, Go check it out! :lol::D