Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell '32 CBP

93Z34

interesting that a guy who was "sick of Revell cramming the same kit down his throat" has now decided to build one of his own and launch a community group build for only Revell '32 Fords. :blink: could be a last ditch effort to save your rapidly sinking ship?

Dave

In the future Dave, it would be appreciated if you would keep your responses to my posts to yourself. You aren't a member of the forum in question yet seem to think you have the right to slam the CBP.

Your incesant negative responses to posts and threads I make here have gotten old and to be quite honest, I'm sick to death of you. Do us all a favor and ignore my posts and I will do the same with yours. It's in the best interest of everyone here. You constant snide remarks and sarcastic responses only show a total lack of respect for Gregg and the moderators here as well as your fellow modelers.

I'll be initiating the Ignore feature now. ^_^:P

Please brian explain to us why in one thread you bash on Revells 32 then get kicked around for it. Then you build a 32 AND start a community build based on the same kit that revell has "crammed down your throat" as you put it. Come on brian tell us....

Seriously I want to know....

perhaps you should create your own forum & pick whom you allow in it."

Dave

Oh Dave I believe he has already done that. B)

Edited by TxRat

I dunno bout the above battle I'll stay over here where I'm safe from the shelling from that war . My veiw on the posting of another board here is that I believe it is alllowed which is why we have this section. Found many a board I enjoy thru here. What I have a problem with is the fact that I'm forced to join just to look and see what the board is about. I'm not gonna buy a car I can test drive first and I'm not gonna join a forum I can't look over first

Links, Advertisers, and Web Sites

"Here you will find links to web sites, our advertisers, photo albums, and other online sites"...

I think that speaks for itself, doesn't it?

I thought so Harry. After all, MCM sponsored an online forum contest for another model forum dedicated to emergency vehicles which was actually covered in an issue of MCM a few months back. Amazingly, one of the individuals who posted above also posted links for a drag racing forum several months ago himself "without the whining", yet he's whining here. ;)

And, for the record, it only stands to reason if there are troublemakers who like to instigate trouble on a forum, then chances are they will either be asked to take their leave or be removed involuntarily. Obviously from the posts in this thread by a select few individuals, I think everyone can see why they are no longer welcome or wanted on the forums they were removed from, or took their leave from of their own accord. History has definitely shown there are some in this hobby who simply love to try and stir up trouble and by their own admission here, they will voice their opinions, regardless of how offensive it might be and that shows a total disregard for the fellow forum members and the administrators of this site. Yep...people like this are definitely assets to the hobby. ;)

Please brian explain to us why in one thread you bash on Revells 32 then get kicked around for it. Then you build a 32 AND start a community build based on the same kit that revell has "crammed down your throat" as you put it. Come on brian tell us....

Seriously I want to know....

I dont remember saying anything negative about you advertising your site here brian so please read the above quote to make sure you FULLY understand my questions to you. I merely asked how you can start a commuity build on a subject you hate so much...

Interestingly enough you are the only person I have ever had problems with in this hobby.

Edited by TxRat

I don't know what the story is between you guys... and to be honest I don't want to know, it's none of my business.

But I will ask all of you who are involved in this little "situation," whatever it may be, to please try and keep it from spilling over onto this forum.

You guys obviously have some issues going amongst yourselves that apparently don't have much, if anything, to do with this forum... so please keep it off this forum. That's not to say that you're going to be "censored"... just a friendly request to sort of censor yourselves. :(