Model Cars Magazine Forum

NEET new stuff from Ma's Resins

Guys, just a few minutes ago, the mailman dropped off the LATEST item from Ma's Resin. It's a COMPLETE front wheel drive unit from an Eldo/Toronado! It comes complete with Transmission Bell Housing Unlt, Transfer case,Drive unit(Differential),and axle shafts. It's a complete 9 peice unit and it looks GREAT!!! Think about the possibilitys! Man guys this setup is SWEET! I'm justa poppin in my head the things I can use it for! V-8 powered Volksie? With the motor where it belongs? In the BACK! Hopefully you guys can come up with your own ideas for it, caz it's REALLY nice! I DON'T know if it's in his catalog yet(I got the first one), But IF you got an JoHan Eldo,or Toro, you know what it looks like, an ya won't hafta butcher up a rare kit ta get one!!! :lol::lol:

Charlie,Ed, here ya go Bro's. http://public.fotki.com/cnaind/ as far as cost is concerned, I don't know. Al sent me these as a gift, BUT I CAN tell ya they're perfectly cast! I checked a FWD set-up from a Eldo kit that I have,an they matched PERFECTLY!!! Check him out, he's gotta lot of neet stuff!!! PLUS he's a GREAT guy ta deal with! Go for it,they ARE worth it!!! :lol:B):D (Thanks for the kind words,Ed :lol: )

WAT?????? As OLD as yer ol arse is an ya NEVER seen an Olds Toronado,Caddy Eldo FWD unit???? For shame,for shame, pickin on a fat lil mexicano boy like this!!!! OOOOO! ONE OF THESE DAYS!!!!!! B):lol::lol::P:P;) Ju betta wash out dere' ol mon, somday WE mi haf a man in da why house!!! den it be TACOS y ENCHILADAS for EFRYONE!!! ORALE!!! :D

Guest Gramps-xrds
WAT?????? As OLD as yer ol arse is an ya NEVER seen an Olds Toronado,Caddy Eldo FWD unit???? For shame,for shame, pickin on a fat lil mexicano boy like this!!!! OOOOO! ONE OF THESE DAYS!!!!!! B):lol:;):huh: Ju betta wash out dere' ol mon, somday WE mi haf a man in da why house!!! den it be TACOS y ENCHILADAS for EFRYONE!!! ORALE!!!

Ya an when he gets in there, I'll bet he'll know how to post pix. :lol::D:P:P:blink:

You forget, I got 2 FWD caddys in the driveway. TEE HEE

Edited by Gramps-xrds

I need more info on this. Price, How to order, Etc.

I have an old Johan Toro that's missing these parts. Please let me know and thanks for the info

Your the best George!!! :P

:D You mind clarifryin' that Ed? B) I means-- you said "Your the best George!!! :P "

The best what??? :lol:

And here I thunked I was gonna see somethin' :lol: ...

...guess I'll hafta make dat road trip to start at your place George,

an' then we'll head south to Gramps place-- pick us up some A&Ws & pizzaz along th' way ;)

HECK ya John, THEN you could sit down an flat out SHOW me how it's done! Joy AIN'T got NO patience with me! If I DON'T get it right as soon as she tells me, she jus looses it! Yeeesh. An Bill, YOUR Caddy's DON'T count, caz the engines face THE WRONG WAY!!! Remember I BUILT those things for 32 years!!! Probly BUILT YOURS TOO!!!! :P:D;)

Edited by george 53

Guest Gramps-xrds
HECK ya John, THEN you could sit down an flat out SHOW me how it's done! Joy AIN'T got NO patience with me! If I DON'T get it right as soon as she tells me, she jus looses it! Yeeesh. An Bill, YOUR Caddy's DON'T count, caz the engines face THE WRONG WAY!!! Remember I BUILT those things for 32 years!!! Probly BUILT YOURS TOO!!!! :P:D;)

:D;):lol:I always wondered why I had ta work on the caddys all the time. :P:P

Great cars though. If I'd known they got that gooda gas mileage I'da had them yrs ago. What you need ta do is get Joy to write down what ta do fer ya and keep it next to tha puter so ya don't fergit. Or when CB gets there he can slap ya up side the head ta git yer attention.

:P:D;)I always wondered why I had ta work on the caddys all the time. :P:P

Great cars though. If I'd known they got that gooda gas mileage I'da had them yrs ago. What you need ta do is get Joy to write down what ta do fer ya and keep it next to tha puter so ya don't fergit. Or when CB gets there he can slap ya up side the head ta git yer attention.

Bill, THAT'S EXACTLY how the Marine Corps taught me, An I STILL ain't fergot what I larned from them!!!( too bad they din't have computers back then!!) :lol::D;)

Guest Gramps-xrds
Bill, THAT'S EXACTLY how the Marine Corps taught me, An I STILL ain't fergot what I larned from them!!!( too bad they din't have computers back then!!) :P:D;)

;):lol::D Back then, they was still usin swords n spears.

George, one of these days you're gonna hafta move into the 21st century :P:P