Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Project: The makings of a 20XPT Eager Beaver Tag Trailer

11-28-06

Happy Holidays to all.....

It's been pretty quiet here on the forum as of lately..so, I thought I would share with you "guys" the next project for the dining room table..to be started after Christmas.

Thank you to all, for the "great" comments on my single axle Mack build. To compliment it, I decided to do the tagalong trailer as well. All the research for the scale model is complete, various parts are being gathered for the build..and yes, I have even cut down minature real (oak planks) for the flooring along with diamond plate. The model will be fabricated after an actual Eager Beaver 20XPT (tandem axle) 20 ton trailer..this will have the option air suspension. All decals have be acquired to be reproduced in minatures as well. Final color will be yellow. Most of this piece will be custom fabricated.

Here are some starter pictures. I'll post more as the build progresses. Any and all comments and feedback is appreciated.

Hope everyone gets their model of choice for Christmas..Happy building.

Kurt McLucas

86042669_1.jpg

DSCN4278.jpg