Model Cars Magazine Forum

Entry level conroller

elan

;) What is a good 1/32 electronic analog entry level controller for club racing? I have resistor types for my HO cars, but the times have changed and I want to race 1/32 at a local track.

I would recomend the Slot.it Electronic controler, it is reasonably priced and has every feature you will need for competitive racing, like variable brakes, throtle response curve, etc..

I use one both at the local commercial track, and on club tracks. I had the first one in my area, and after seeing it's features most of the other racers have switched over to it, some racers that were using exspensive controlers changed to the Slot.it, because it actually gives you better control.

CHEERS!

At $120US the SPC1 is a great deal when you compare it to other Electronic Controlers. The DiFalco is almost $300, The DS Controler is $200+ when you can find one. The rest are even more expensive, The Professor Motor Adjustable Controlers cost about the same as The SPC1 and will not do even a third of what you caan do with the SPC1. With any of the other Brands you are looking at $500+ to get one that even comes close to the SPC1.

CHEERS!

Tom