Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hot Wheels Drag Strip Demons

Ben

Hello, I was wondering if anyone here is collecting the new Hot Wheels Drag Strip Demons race cars? I am wanting to purchase the entire set of 30 cars in one shot but can't find anyone thats selling all 30 cars together?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Hello, I was wondering if anyone here is collecting the new Hot Wheels Drag Strip Demons race cars? I am wanting to purchase the entire set of 30 cars in one shot but can't find anyone thats selling all 30 cars together?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Call this guy he'll more then likely have what your looking for; www.carefreehobbies.com tell him Curt sent ya.

Ben,

I stopped by the store today, Nic (the owner) said he got your e-mail and will get back to you. He also mentioned those are really hard to get up here in Canada, almost impossible, that being said I dought he'll have what your looking for.

Hope ya find what your looking for.

Curt

Edited by Plastic Freak

Hey Curt, I did get his reply. No problem, i'm sure i'll obtain them eventually.

Man, that store looks like a corner in heaven!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you could have hours of fun just lookin at all the cool stuff!

Thanks again for your help!

Hope ya find your collection Ben. I'll keep reminding Nick and asking him about what your looking for, when I remember. The store is a 5 min walk from my house and ya it is one crazy store, I've never seen a store jammed full as much as this store is. He has some real odd ball stuff, one thing being an original decomed 50 cal machine gun and mount for the back of a Jeep.

Hope ya find your collection Ben. I'll keep reminding Nick and asking him about what your looking for, when I remember. The store is a 5 min walk from my house and ya it is one crazy store, I've never seen a store jammed full as much as this store is. He has some real odd ball stuff, one thing being an original decomed 50 cal machine gun and mount for the back of a Jeep.

I'll get them eventually, their fairly new so the prices are high right now. They retail for about 4.97 each but i've been seeing some of them listed on Ebay for 15.00 each! Everyones trying to make a buck! I hit WalMart, Toys R Us and Target today. WalMart and Toys R Us had a couple but not the ones I want. The less popular ones can be had for as low as 1.50 before shipping. The problem with me is when I see something this cool, I have to get the entire set! And, I usually try to buy two or three full sets to store away. I need a sign that says "will work for toys". Take a look at my Picturetail site (if your interested) and you'll see what I mean!

www.picturetrail.com/lotso