Model Cars Magazine Forum

Inappropriate forum behavior

When I opened up the box, tears started to run down my cheek, I showed the model and its million little screws and washers, and tears came down here cheek, I put them on ebay and sold them.

Oh, I wish I knew that! I would have been first in line to buy them from you!

Soooo, I gotta ask, if I am sitting here blogging in a tutu and high heels... is that considered inappropriate forum behavior?

Jair, WHATEVER you do in the privacy of YOUR OWN HOME is STRICTLY up to you! If sittin round inna TuTu an heels is yer thang, Well then Bro, GO FER IT!!! :):P;)B)B)

Did this guy just say something? There are only 4 mispelled words and NO punctuation, or capital letters!

WTF , dude!

Yeah this has been brought up to Buba in the past, along with ways he could easily fix the issue, but he sees no need to put any effort into making his posts more easily read. For a 40 year old, I'd expect better.

Yeah this has been brought up to Buba in the past, along with ways he could easily fix the issue, but he sees no need to put any effort into making his posts more easily read. For a 40 year old, I'd expect better.

I am assuming that his user name is supposed to be Bubba. He mispelled his own user-name!!!

Now I have add another name to my ignore user list.

Edited by Modelmartin

Okay, I changed the avatar to something more web friendly. I'm on DSL so there's no hangups with web speed on my end. BTW, DSL is not much more expensive than dial-up where it's available in your area.

I don't pay quite $40 a month for it and I have 3MBPS speed which is more than adequate for what I need on the web. You can get lower speeds for less money and it will still beat dial-up by a long shot. :(

Bill's avitar din't really bother me, it's the ones that move REALLY fast that are TOO distracting! The machine gun Tony, or the Jim carry jumpin in your face one('sides I HATE that idiot!) Some of them are funny,but then, I DO have a kinda twisted sense of humor(i liked the BK blowin away Ronald). But since I can't do that kinda stuff, I do TRY to ignore it. I had NO idea that there was still dial up. Does that mean folks STILL have ROTARY type phones? I don't know the difference.

But I DO know funny, an some of you guys avitars are just downright funny! I did like Bills "smashin his head on the computer' one. I feel like that myself at times!! :(;):lol:

Edited by george 53

Someone's still using dial-up? ;)

Ken,

Up until last year, that was all we had in my particular area of Northern Michigan. My connection was a whopping 26.4kps. Suffice to say I was hitting refresh a lot when it came to browsing the various model sites/forums that I participated on. Downloading music, forget about it!

It was like discovering the Promised Land when DSL became available and we signed up! :(

Cheers,

Albert