Model Cars Magazine Forum

MCM Forum Newbie!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone! I've known about MCM for awhile but never checked out the website until now! Donn Yost mentioned it in his new DVD, so i thought I'd take a look at the Forum. I must say.. The Community is great. I cant find the mag anywhere in my area, but I can honestly say that electronic version has me sold, gonna get me a subscription after Christmas..or maybe for Christmas!

I see a few people here I haven't seen on the SA Forum for a while now..most notably harrypri! Good to see you!

---Mike

I see a few people here I haven't seen on the SA Forum for a while now..most notably harrypri! Good to see you!

---Mike

Good to see you! Welcome aboard. About time you made your way over here!

And get that mag subscription... I guarantee you, you won't be sorry... :lol:

Guest Gramps-xrds

Welcome to the group. This place is nothing like the other. I haven't been to SA for a long long long time. Didn't like the way it was ran so I haven't been back. :lol::lol::lol::lol::D

I just had a sobering moment yesterday........I was browsing throught the new Michael's just opened in town, and looking at the model aisle, and this mother and kid are at the other end. As I go to leave, the mother said to her kid, "Brian, let this elderly gentleman by" and pulled him out of the center aisle so I could pass easily.

I wanted to say to the kid, "Hey kid, I was checking out your mom" but her remark took every bit of the wind out of my sails.

Now, how do I explain myself to the younger generation that this guy isn't into AARP, but AMT, R-M and MPC.

Ken "FloridaBoy" Willaman

For those who think Florida is a name from the olden times when it was ruled by Spain, it is really an appreviation.

F rustrated, L ost, O ld R etired, I diots, D riving A round