Model Cars Magazine Forum

1970 Buick GSX

BiggC

Well if its one thing i like its pro-touring and FOOSE!!! Your paint work is top notch. great color scheme and great shine with a fantastic hint of very clean. Great wheel choice for the look. Very nice engine. Nice and detailed, but not ever done. great job. BTW, do you have any interior pics? I would think that the inside is as nice as the outside. Again great job.

Very nice work.

Very odd though that both you and the Minidreams guy both put the distributor in the wrong location on your GSX builds , Buicks had a front mounted distributor.

yep some nice work on this one. Could be that they both thought that it was a gm product that the distributor went inb the back. I think Buick was the only ones of Gm had the distributor in the front

Thanks everyone!!

You should be able to get the wheels at www.hwjapan.com.

You know I never looked to see where the distributor went. ;) You guys are right, I just assumed that it went in the back since it was a GM. Thanks for the heads up though. When I build the next one I'll know it goes in the front. :)