Model Cars Magazine Forum

WORK BENCH SATURDAYS!!

Jared Roach

Nothing too exciting here...Just throwing together some details for the motor in the '65 Impala ProStreet....trying to get a fuel rail scratch-built and get fittings on the carb/fuel pump..hoping to get that done and start wiring the distributor...

Edited by plastikfreek

• 2 weeks later...

OK folks, a couple weeks ago I showed my model room under construction. We had heavy rains during the summer and I got flooded in the basement. Had to gut and redo the model room and two bedrooms. Well today to start the new year off right, I'm proud to say its finished and just about organized to start letting the styrene fly once again!!! Man I excited and can't wait. Let the building begin!

DSC06515-vi.jpgDSC06516-vi.jpgDSC06519-vi.jpgDSC06535-vi.jpg

Edited by JustBill

OK folks, a couple weeks ago I showed my model room under construction. We had heavy rains during the summer and I got flooded in the basement. Had to gut and redo the model room and two bedrooms. Well today to start the new year off right, I'm proud to say its finished and just about organized to start letting the styrene fly once again!!! Man I excited and can't wait. Let the building begin!

DSC06515-vi.jpgDSC06516-vi.jpgDSC06519-vi.jpgDSC06535-vi.jpg

I love you have a racing setup in the corner, makes waiting for stuff to dry so much more fun...

Yea, that's my other addiction. I'm on there about three nights out of the week. Its cool cause I've been able to meet folks from all over the country and we can talk to one another while racing. Its like everyone is one the same radio frequency. I even got to race with a fella in Australia. Its a blast!

• 2 weeks later...