Model Cars Magazine Forum

Corvette Limousine. Update 11-11-13 New pictures...

Custom Hearse

Rides real good!:rolleyes:

002-5.jpg

Although the back is sticking up a tad. When I glue it together, it'll sit correctly. The frames on the kits were warped a little. When I hold it together it sits perfect.

I'd be careful Marshal on any hills with a wheel base like that you might get stuck. ;) just messing with you buddy, this i really like, make me want to do a limo truck.

or maybe a .......Li'l Red Exspress Limo Truck.....................

I'd be careful Marshal on any hills with a wheel base like that you might get stuck. :rolleyes: just messing with you buddy, this i really like, make me want to do a limo truck.

or maybe a .......Li'l Red Exspress Limo Truck.....................

I think I'd be more worried about speedbumps...;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Well folks... After 3 long years, I'm gonna finally bring this one back to the bench and finish it. I want to thank Dan Popeko (59 impala) for giving me the inspiration to bring it back. Last time I worked on it I got frustrated when the bodywork came apart on the drivers side, so I glued it back together and then put it away. I brought it back out today and have redone the base coat paint and added filler to the body. I'll add pictures later tonight, and then I'll work on it again and try to get it finished. Wish me luck! :lol:

Until later, keep watching! :)