Model Cars Magazine Forum

CADILLAC ESCALADE EXT DUALLY 4X4

baddgass

Get a kit from a good guy ( MODELSBY RONI ) ck out his work on Lay it low. But i cut the bed off, then i took a silverado a cut a 1/4 in. off the back of the cab, then put the too togother. HAVE to build a chassis so lots of work!

IM003480.jpg

IM003481.jpg

IM003482.jpg

IM003483.jpg

IM003484.jpg

IM003485.jpg

IM003486.jpg

SWEET !!!!!!!!!!! that is cool! how do you say leftovers in plastic???????????? maybe chevy escalade ?

hi lownslow, i stand corrected , i was pretty tied when i posted reply, new meds doctor gave me to help with sleep have my sleeping times messed up.....sorry.....still think it could be a cool project and a good use of the leftovers?..........mark

lol no you dont i just shot the idea out of what to do with the other halves if he wants to do that.

lol no you dont i just shot the idea out of what to do with the other halves if he wants to do that.

hi Lownslow,..............just a suggestion i through out there for anyone with the same leftovers,might as well do something with them ? technically i guess one could say it would be a chevy ext. cab/avalanche ? ive been thinking and i know you see smoke on this one, making a earlier ford expedition out of some old damaged 73/79 ford pickups and a bronco, or a crew cab pickup but couldnt find the cab parts..........maybe an idea for someone else to try???? .............mark...............disabled modeler,.........see now im awake..........