Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking for vintage MPC box art?

Let us know which kit it is .

Sorry I should have provided more info.

I don't know the actual name of the kit. I only know for certian that it would have been from the same tooling as the

1/20 MPC 4x4 Van "Shock Treatment" kit. The kit I'm looking for was molded in black and was of a hunting theme, same kit with the same features as the Shock Treatment kit except it had hunting rifles and bows included. I've also sent an email to the Round2 guy to see if they can help.

I have purchased the "Shock Treatment" kit off these guys. http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com/kits/...ktreatment1.JPG

I hoping to find the box art so as I can replicate the actual kit I'm looking for.

I've just spent the past hour searching google and bing, without any luck.

Again, any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Curtis

• 4 weeks later...

later in the 70's MPC "retooled" the 1970-71 Econoline kit in a few versions: Super Van, Visible Van, Shock Treatment 4x4.

Probably one of those is the one your looking for:

-"High Jacker" 1/20th scale econoline 4x4 van kit, molded in black, available back in 1979....nice kit :D

.....Weapons?...would be the ((2wd))) 1/20 th Econoline Police "Slammer" version also in 1979