Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or model #117 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Guest promodmerc
almost forgot about this but i went with real so lets see if I jinx promodmerc again this week

Not this week my friend. :lol:

Edited by promodmerc

This is real . The right front turn/running light is just a tad out of kilter . Easily done by a body man in a hurry , upside down to attach a part like this . Not done so by a nit-picky model builder . Did I just say nit-picky ?? lol ..The tires of the day , the wide ovals had this look when inflated properly . I delt with many of these in the day .

I do appreciate these . Please keep them coming . I gety to nit-pick to no end . Did I just say nit-picky ?? ..Tha B) nx..

Rea.

The tires look real as does the rear veiw mirror mount and the right side mirror has the factory gasket under it. The strip down the side looks a little wonky, like it wasn't put on straight, like it was rushed. Also you can see the "factory" fold line/mark on the front right edge of the hood just where the fender panel and hood meet.

Edited by Plastic Freak