Model Cars Magazine Forum

Happy Thanksgiving day

Same hear guys but, don't forget the real meaning for the holiday!!! We have a lot to be thankful for!!! :rolleyes:;)

I'm Thankful for all the young men like Clay Jones who are far from home fighting for our freedom to have a turkey dinner.

Keep them in mind when you are having your fiest.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Happy Turkey Day, Ya'll! Hope you ALL have a GREAT Day! Remember to give thanks for ALL the young folks who, thru no fault of their own won't be home with their loved ones this year. God Bless them ALL! And God Bless each and every one of my Brothers and Sisters on this Forum.and thanks Gregg and Harry for ALL your hard work! :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

All sentiments of glad tidings redoubled.

(Can you tell I've been working with/for governmental agencies a while yet?)

Charlie Larkin

You forgot to mention that all of those redoubled glad tidings will not only be "deficit neutral" but will actually SAVE money over a ten-year period be "bending the cost curve!"

Now that's a governmental Thanksgiving greeting! :(

I ate too much! Hope everybody had a terrific Thanksgiving. We had a small ceremony to remember our present day troops, Veterans, and our still missing brothers before eating, and then we played God Bless the USA. It was good.

Today I get to go and sign the papers for my new truck -2010 Nissan Frontier King Cab.