Real or Model #118 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Guest promodmerc
Look at the tires.....I've never seen any like that.....Model

It was either Michelin or Pirelli that made that tire in the late 70's early 80's

Edited by promodmerc

Naw, he still got HIM a Compny car, but the REST of them po folks gotta use the SEMTA busses, Which OF COURSE have been cut back! Oh, an they DON'T run on Sundays no mo either! An that SORRY BASTIGE kwami STILL cryin that he got no money ta pay back his 1 million restitution to the city!!! Yeah right! oh, he still DON'T know WHO makes his HOUSE PAYMENT down in Texas!!!!!wat an a$$wipe!!!!! :lol:

i changed my mind, although i already voted. it's real.

i hope.

front tire looks like it's got weight on it.

there seems to be paint chipping/bug splatter over the hood. or if it's a model, somebody sneezed.

for those who wanna know, it's a ferrari daytona 365 gtb4

Edited by wgflatliner

Guest promodmerc
Well Harry, what is it?

Muscling in on George's, Wolf's and I's territory are you? Well you're cheating. Even we know Harry isn't up at 2 in the morning :lol:

Hey George where you at?

Right here Danner! Yeah Joe, ya gottsa wait a few more hours for the Harry ta finish gettin his beauty sleep! Yeeesh! You wanna join "Da Pack"? We all been up howlin at da moon an barkin all nite,an generally jus bein a nuscance innahood! But we DON'T bite(less'n ya provoke us) an we's a purty good natured ol buncha doggies. If ya wanna hook up, jus be here EVERY Friday moanin.dark an early! Whey my doggies at? Mike-O, Woofie? The Danner an me's waitin on ya, got da Joe brewin, an da Lipton's already hot!!! Wat's it gom be like Harry, you DON'T wanna be PROVOKIN yer pack! ARF,ARF BARRRK! :lol:;):P

Got me a nudder one right! Wow! It was the fasteners on the head light lens that gave it away for me. They would be recessed. You can see they are glued on the surface on the passenger side. Other than that it is a great model. So what is the story on this one Harry?

Got me a nudder one right! Wow! It was the fasteners on the head light lens that gave it away for me. They would be recessed. You can see they are glued on the surface on the passenger side. Other than that it is a great model. So what is the story on this one Harry?

1/8 scale, hand crafted, limited series of 199 models. Price: $4,700. :lol:

ROM118A.jpg

ROM118B.jpg

1/8 scale, hand crafted, limited series of 199 models. Price: $4,700. :D

A retailer that sells high-end models from the same manufacturer as this one sold 6 of their new 1/8 Ferrari 458 Italia models (with opening doors & full engine detail) on the day they were announced. $6600 Canadian. Some people still have play money :lol: